Womenswear label, Kristina Suñer, joins in the Back-for-Jack initiative with a dress auction on y101fm.com.
The highest bidder gets to choose one of two styles, colour, and size. Kristina Suñer launched its online shop with Australian Spring Summer Collection 2013. All proceeds of the auction will go be donated to Mrs. Sharon Yap Jakosalem c/o Y101. Make your bid now!
5. Make your pledge in a comment which the DJ-on-air will then acknowledge. The KSWW web site will reflect your bid in real time.
6. Starting bid begins at retail price of the item.
6.1. Price of item as stated on the KSW web site is exclusive of the relevant shipping costs. So, $ Price of garment + shipping costs (where applicable) + highest bid.
6.2. The minimum bid-increment is pegged at $1 AUD. To check rates, clickhere.
6.3. The item will be awarded to the highest bidder. Starting bid begins at retail price of the item.
6.4. Payment will be made thru the KSW Shopping Cart.
7. Auction runs until August 31, 2013, or as necessary.
8. Highest bidder will be acknowledged on air and at y101fm.com.
9. Winning bidder has to go to KSWW Fundraiser page and finalise the transaction.
Note: The bidder can choose the style, its colour, and the size of the garment/item. Sizing charts (Australian) are provided on the KSWW page. Provide your shipping details. Package origin will be determined where the winning bidder resides. All proceeds will be turned over to Y101/Sharon Yap Jakosalem.