Juice WRLD’s “Lucid Dreams” fell off the number one spot this week and is now replaced by “Boo’d Up” by English R&B singer Ella Mai. Meanwhile two new songs debut. David Guetta arrives with the Anne-Marie assisted “Don’t Leave Me Alone”. Cardi B and Kehlani also enter the WEEKEND TOP 20 with their hit “Ring” Check out these song’s WT20Facts below.
Knocker: “I Don’t Wanna Love You Anymore” by LANY
- This song deals with the same break-up frontman Paul Klein wrote in “Malibu Nights” and “Thru These Years”. He explained in one of his Instagram posts that after writing this song, he went out to a restaurant alone and cried.
Debut: ”Don’t Leave Me Alone” by David Guetta ft. Anne-Marie
- David Guetta produced this track. He premiered it on this year’s Tomorrowland music festival back in July. He said the song is special because for him it represents “friends being together”, and “about new music, pushing it forward.”
Debut: “Ring” by Cardi B ft Kehlani
- Cardi B and guest feature Kehlani both express their doubts about their partners’ interest in this smooth R&B jam. The themes of infidelity and turbulent relationships are also prominent in Cardi B’s new album, Invasion of Privacy.
- KUNGS has taken a 1 week break from his North & South America Tour. As seen on his Instagram posts, the 21-year old French producer spent his short vacation in Las Vegas where he played poker and other card games at some casino. Today, (October 20) he is flying to Sao Paulo, Brazil to continue performing the tour.
#1 – “Boo’d Up” by Ella Mai
- In this song, English R&B singer Ella Mai sings about a specific “somebody” that has her feeling on top of the world. She likes being “Boo’d Up” with this person and she elaborates on that on this song.