Why Don’t We is a pop band from America that consists of five members; Daniel Seavey, Jack Avery, Corbyn Besson, Zach Herron, and Jonah Marais. The group formed in 2016 but each member had already recorded songs as solo artists before. Seavey being the most notable as he was a contestant in “American Idol” ranking in the Top 12 during Season 14.
The pop group released their debut album, 8 Letters, back in August. The record includes their Weekend Top 20 hit that just recently struck number one on the charts. Learn more about the song and the rest of the WT20 hits below.
Knocker: “Love Someone” by Lukas Graham
- This guitar-driven ballad is the lead single off Lukas Graham’s new album, “3: The Purple Album” released last month. The song was written by Lukas for his girlfriend Rillo.
Debut: “TOOTIMETOOTIMETOOTIME” by The 1975
- • “Two-time” is a song about unfaithful relationships in the digital age. Matt Healy, who wrote the song, says it’s the most fun song in his band’s new album, and that he often listens to it when going out for a run. This song was co-produced by Filipino producer No Rome.
Debut: “Too Much” by Zayn ft. Timbaland
- This is the first collaboration between Zayn Malik and legendary hip-hop producer Timbaland. In this sultry R&B song, Zayn sings about a troubled relationship, where one partner clearly wants more effort from the other.
Debut: “All I Am” by Jess Glynne
- “All I Am” is the second single off Jess Glynne’s second studio album released just last month. In this song, the English singer/songwriter talks about a love so special that you become a part of that person.
Gossip: - Juice World
- Juice Wrld’s “Lucids Dreams” has now been certified 5x Platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America. That means the hip-hop track has now made 5 million dollars since its release. Meanwhile the rapper is enjoying his success by performing a series of shows across America this month. Juice Wrld is set to perform, alongside Ski Mask, on November 21 at Buffalo, New York.
#1 – “8 Letters” by Why Don’t We
- “8 Letters” is a song about being scared of falling in love with someone new. The song is about the fear of trusting another person in your life, and having to say those eight letters to them again – I, L, O, V, E, Y, O, U.